twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Muji Spice Book


I love trying various restaurants and cuisines while on my vacations. From time to time, though, I feel like cooking and eating homemade food. What I always miss in my holiday-cooking are the spices. While exploring the local market or grocery I generally forget about buying salt, pepper or chili which are such basic and necessary elements of my meals.


Travelling with jars full of spices does not sound like a good idea either. The tricky seasoning problem has been solved by Nick Bampton, the designer, who came up with a solution of book filed with flavored sheets of paper. All you have to do is to tear up the embedded paper and add it to your food while cooking. The pepper or chili paper quickly dissolves and mix with food adding your favorite flavor to the meal.





See more on Yanko Design








Light and small Muji book is easy to pack which makes it a perfect solution for travelers enthusiastic about cooking.






0 comments:

Post a Comment